Digital Content Marketing Intern
To help tech talents make smarter career decisions.
To build a Tech Career SuperApp to assist in every step of their career journey - Discover, Research, Secure, Grow!
Where we are at:
- Founded in 2018
- Raised 2 rounds of funding
- Already achieved profitability
- A fast paced contingent recruitment business that is fuelling the growth of our Tech Career SuperApp!
Future of the SuperApp
- Just launched NodeFlair Jobs, a job aggregator that pulls all the latest tech jobs from the popular job sites into one single place
- Beta-launched NodeFlair Insights, to provide unique insights into company such as Team Background, Seniority Breakdown, Internal Progression (Example)
- Roadmap ahead with more exciting products already planned, and we will be relentlessly executing on them!
Please consider this role if:
- You do not settle for second best!
- You love being part of a pioneering team
- You love to be on a rocket-ship :)
You will be directly responsible for:
- Craft and execute persuasive, creative multi-format digital content for NodeFlair’s marketing collaterals, website, emails, and social media to communicate NodeFlair’s brand value propositions and product verticals.
- Help NodeFlair manage and grow our social media presence and drive traffic to the NodeFlair blog through creative content marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the marketing lead on developing and fine-tuning NodeFlair’s blog content strategy.
- Work closely with freelance writers on topic and SEO research.
- Adopt a data-driven approach at analysing web traffic, user behaviour and user acquisition with the purpose of driving actionable insights.
- Build on NodeFlair’s content marketing playbook to document best practices.
The ideal candidate has:
- Passion for the world of technology is a must
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Able to execute and familiar with the works of social media marketing and search engine optimisation
- Familiar with content creation softwares and tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Photography & Videography skillsets is a plus
- Have the eye for design
- Creative problem solver and self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Love the Journey - We are passionate and relentless towards a common mission. Because what we are building is novel, it can be very tough and uncertain - so if you are not waking up in excitement and enjoying the journey, it is not worth it! We strive to celebrate small wins and of course, play hard!!!
- Intellectual Curiosity - We constantly ask “Why” in pursuit of absolute truth. We also get a kick from solving really difficult problems.
- Radically Candid - We stay authentic by speaking our minds freely, no matter how controversial. We only say things about fellow employees that we will say to their face.
- Best in Class - A great workplace is stunning colleagues. Mediocre teams will never build great companies.
How you can raise the bar:
- You want to help shape the future of tech recruiting
- You inspire us to be better
How to apply
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!