The Avalanche Computing Taiwan Inc. is funded by Nvidia USA alumni in Santa Clara, CA, USA, 2018. At the end of 2018, the core team was built in Taipei, Taiwan. After 1 year of collaboration with many enterprises, Avalanche Computing Taiwan Inc. is registered in Feb 2020. In the 1st month, we won the Airbus global top-10 innovation startup in March, joined NVIDIA global inception program, and join NTUTEC.
The barrier to entry in AI is lower than ever before because of the open-source software including a number of frameworks (tensorflow, keras, pytorch, et., al.). However, to develop the specific AI application, the company engineers need to build the data pipeline, computing environment, and AI models. Those processes are still difficult for traditional companies and SMEs.
In order to overcome the challenges above, we provide the hyper-scale computing technique for doing deep learning. The hyper-scale computing framework is a deep-tech for computing technology. Through our hyper-scale technology, the clients can focus on innovation and then we do rest (for example, we provide hyper-scale architecture, multi-GPUs, and distributed model training, and hyper-scale inference on 10000+ edge devices). Then, our clients just need to put their AI models into our SaaS AI development tool in mins.
We also won several awards:
- 2023 selectUSA Taiwan startup delegate
- 2022 Dec, TAcc+ Winner for Global Expansion
- 2022 Intel IPA (member), WPI (business partner)
- 2022 Featured startup in London Tech Week
- 2021 Best Investment Startup in APAC (EETimes)
- 2021 Best Investment Startup in Taiwan (EETimes)
- 2021 QITC 10 Finalists (Qualcomm)
- 2021 Top 200 teams (South Summit)
- 2021 Top DeepTech Pioneer (HelloTomorrow Global 2021)
- 2021 Berkeley SkyDeck GIP
- 2020 NVIDIA Inception
- 2020 NTUTEC alumni
- 2020 The global finalists by Airbus (HelloTomorrow)
- Techcrunch (2020, 2021)
- CES (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- VIVE Tech (2022)
- London Tech Week (2022)
- Hub Berlin! (2022)
- Collision (2021)
- HelloTomorrow (2020, 2021)
- South Summit (2021, 2022)
- Websummit (2021, 2022, 2023)
- AI Summit (2022)
Our office is now in the follows:
- Taipei (office), Taiwan
- San Francisco (office), CA, U.S.
- Santa Clara (meeting room), CA, U.S.
- Berlin, GE (Coming soon)
- London, UK (Coming soon)
- Nagoya and Tokyo, Japan (Coming soon)
- Paris, FR (Coming soon)
Now, the SaaS product is launched in the U.S.
If you are interested in our position, please send your CV to: email@example.com