- Choosing the right technologies for our use cases, deploy and operate.
- Setting up Data stores structured, semi structured and non-structured.
- Secure data at rest via encryption
- Implement tool to access securely multiple data sources
- Implement solutions to run real-time analytics
- Use container technologies
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Experience in one of the following: Elastic Search, Cassandra, Hadoop, Mongo DB
- Experience in Spark and Presto/Trino
- Experience with microservice based architectures
- Experience on Kubernetes
- Experience of Unix/Linux environments is plus
- Experience of Agile/Scrum development methodologies is a plus
- Cloud knowledge a big plus (AWS/GCP) – (Kubernetes/Docker)
- Be nice, respectful, able to work in a team
- Willingness to learn
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.
Who are we?
Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.