As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
About the role:
- Build scalable, highly performant infrastructure for delivering clear business insights from a variety of raw data sources.
- Develop and maintain batch & real-time data pipelines/ analytical solutions, prototypes, and proofs of concept for selected solutions
- Develop, improve and simplify frameworks and tools to empower our data analysts and internal teams to make data-driven decisions
- Implement analytical projects with a focus on collecting, managing, analyzing, and visualizing data
- Deploy and use various big data technologies and run pilots to design and improve low latency data architectures at scale
- Work well independently but also in teams, with technical software engineers who can help with infrastructure set up, but be the expert on data related matters
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Data Science/Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics/any related field in data processing
- 5+ years of experience in Data Sciences/ Analytics/ Engineering
- Experience on using SQL/NoSQL
- Familiar with Python
- Good communication skill
- Professional Work Experience:
- Developing algorithms/ models for large data sets
- Working experience on either numerical data or image dataset for data mining purposes
- Data cleaning and pre-processing to prepare large data sets for analysis
- Data Visualization through tools such as Tableau.
- Working/ Practical experience with robotic/ autonomous vehicle technologies
- Strong applied math background
- Version Control (Git)
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.
Desired Skills and Experience
Data Analytics, SQL