The Data Engineer will drive the development and improvements to the APAC Business Insights Team’s data platforms, reporting tools, methods, and processes utilized by the team to increase the availability and granularity of actionable data to their customers and focus industries and markets. This position also manages the administration and execution of the APAC management team’s goals, including segmentation of business goals, measurement of goal attainment, evolving and driving various demand generation campaigns and customer insights tools, proposing improvements to the Business to increase its effectiveness in driving desired results across key verticals and business units.
The successful candidate must be able to roll-up his/her sleeves, and work directly with the processes/models/data/dashboards. He/she will be passionate about their work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. He/she will be and expert at working with large data sets and the technical tools needed to work with them. He/she will have superb communication and customer-relationship skills, outstanding analytic insight, and be a passionate advocate for their customers to other internal parties. Active collaboration with leadership in AWS Data Platform, Business Development, Finance, Marketing, Recruiting, and Compensation will be crucial to the effective execution of the responsibilities. He/she will drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
Key job responsibilities
- Create, develop and own the APAC Business Insights Team’s data platform used for the management of the AWS APAC business
- Collaborate on the design, development, maintenance, and delivery/presentation of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards to drive key business decisions across APAC - Lead APAC wide initiatives across the Sales Strategy, Operations and Enablement organisation and be an active regional participant on this team
- Lead the processing of data and development of tools behind the interactive analytic dashboards/reports which provide insights into customer segment performance, performance against goals, etc. to AWS senior management and customer facing staff.
- Lead the modelling and development of recommendations for opportunity sizing, global allocations, and alignments
- Maintain thorough knowledge of existing and emerging 3rd party data sources and software as needed for Analytics
- Maintain compliance to information security policies for infrastructure and software used by the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering or other related fields
- Significant experience in a senior leadership role in Finance, Operations, Business Development or other related fields
- Expert working knowledge on SQL and Python/Scala to perform data processing, building data models, conducting data analysis.
- Exceptional visualisation skills using Tableau, Qlikview or other relevant visualisation tools. - Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management - Effective self-starter who excels in a lean and fast-paced organisation
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- PMP or other relevant certification
- AWS certified
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Company - Amazon Web Services Singapore
Job ID: A2156225