We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Data Engineer. Join us now to make a difference in the Water Industry!
- Work on building robust and scalable data processing pipelines using Python
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to implement data science models
- Keep the Data platform stable and continuously improve the system.
- Identify Insights to make sense of data
- Design, develop, and implement reusable components.
- Work closely together with DevOps
- Work closely with our business stakeholders and engineers
It will be a Good Fit if you have
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Python
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in SQL and NOSQL databases
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Data Engineering or similar role
- Experience with cloud deployments, cloud tooling
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Linux environment
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related fields
It will be a Bonus if you have
- Data engineering certification
- Experience with API development
- Experience in data visualization tools
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in timeseries and geospatial data
- Basic experience in Machine Learning
- Basic experience with MLOps platforms such as Iguazio
WHO WE ARE
- A Singapore-based, Water-as-a-Service provider behind landmark water management projects in countries including Brunei, Oman, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Philippines, and Vietnam.
- A vibrant, fun-loving and highly experienced international team from 11 countries.
- We were named Small Business Rising Star at the Winsemius Awards in 2018 and we are expanding!
- We offer flexible working hours and smart-casual dress code work environment. You will enjoy Medical and Term life insurance and professional development opportunities catered for your career growth.
There will be 2 rounds of interview, which include technical assessment.