NSC Global is currently looking for Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing company.
nscglobal provides global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations, delivering cost savings and operational simplicity. Our goal is to partner with world-class enterprises, helping them become more agile, create commercial advantage and build quality through design, deployment, support and management of their global IT communications. NSC Global is a US Cisco Global Gold Certified Partner with a corporate headquarters in London, UK and a US headquarters in New York, NY. Please review our website at www.nscglobal.com for more information on our organization.
Our client is an expert in Infrastructure Outsourcing Services, collaborating, delivering the complete Lifecycle of Design, Build and Run for Infrastructure Services and Service Management excellence. We engage and position ourselves for growth in emerging Technologies, Cloud, intelligent Automation and Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to work in this demanding environment. The successful candidate will form part of a core team accountable for the successful delivering and establishing projects related implementation for multiple clients. Candidate should have professional behavior, working in client environment abroad along with travelling.
- Responsible for installing LAN and WAN technologies such as switches, routers, firewalls, loadbalancers, proxies, Wi-Fi and circuits
- Responsible for Architecture and Engineering tasks along with Projects related to design, build and deployment in client environment
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on the deployment of network and security technologies
- Establish expertise in the various infrastructures currently deployed, and develop documentation to assist in the training of other customer delivery groups within the environment
- Manage vendor and/or product provisioning, procurement, and delivery of LAN, WAN, Security hardware
- Maintain and update system and network established development standards and documentation as necessary.
- Responsible for new/expanding office and infrastructure buildouts
- Work with both internal and external groups to ensure that shared infrastructure is meeting functional, and service level requirements
- Develop presentations to effectively represent IO and Accenture vision and strategy to internal and external client engagement teams
- Infrastructure Experience with Network knowledge (Network, Security, Wi-Fi)
- Awareness in best-industry standards and ITIL (or any other) methodology
- Hands-on experience with products: Cisco, Meraki
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Able to multi-task and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, organize work assignments, and establish priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including an ability to convey technical information using non-technical language, strong facilitation skills
- Working proficiency in English
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in a similar capacity with a large organization
- Ability to travel to client sites (ASIA PACIFIC) is mandatory