We are proud to be a global top tier partner with all three major public cloud providers, including AWS, Microsoft and Google.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Be involved in pre-sales activities by working closely with our clients to tailor and define enterprise scale strategies and identify new opportunities.
- Defining and implementing cloud-based solutions with a heavy focus on application, data, and infrastructure, in line with industry best practices and enterprise architecture guidelines.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and coaching to a team of consultants and own the outcome of projects.
- Consulting to clients in the form of business and technical strategic recommendations, report writing, analysis and delivery.
- Conduct technical assessments of existing environments and facilitate workshops with clients, partners, and our team.
- Representing Sourced Group and be an ambassador at regional conferences and have an impact in the cloud community.
What you will bring to the role:
- Understanding and experience with Cloud architectures specifically: Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Previous experience in building enterprise data analytics platforms.
- Experience building data warehouses and data lakes.
- Heavy involvement in moving data from legacy to public cloud databases.
- Previous experience in creating ETL pipelines.
- Strong knowledge of cloud batch and stream processing architectures.
- Deep technical knowledge and experience with enterprise scale data modelling
- Strong understanding of distributed systems architecture.
- Data quality process experience including data cleansing, audits and alerts, triage mechanisms & processes and referential integrity.
- Hands-on experience in databases, advanced SQL and software development in languages such as Python, Go, Scala, Java, TSQL, PL/SQL to name a few.
- Previous skills in Big Data technologies and Apache ecosystem technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Hive, Airflow, NiFi.
- Experience building end to end data pipelines using on-premises or cloud-based data platforms.
- Exposure to cloud-native data warehouses (AWS/Redshift, GCP/BigQuery, Azure, Snowflake) as well as experience in Integration/Middleware (Talend, API, Enterprise Service Bus.) is highly desirable.
- Exceptional career opportunities and pathways for our employees with exposure to a diverse range of enterprise customers (Financial Services, Telecommunications industries)
- Opportunity to build and evolve our Data Analytics Practice in our consulting business
- People first organisation
- Competitive Salary, Annual Incentive Plan and Certification Incentives
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Remote Working capability
- Work Life balance
- Private Medical and Life Insurance
Sourced Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.