Information You Provide to Us
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
We log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
We collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
In order to provide you with access to the Service, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
– Provide, maintain and improve our services;
– Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
– Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
– Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
– Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
– Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
– Personalize and improve our services.
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
We may share personal information about you as follows:
– With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf,
– If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
– To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
– In connection with any merger, sale of NodeFlair assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.