As a Fortinet Regional Solution Architect (Public), you will be the expert in charge of leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution. Solution architecture is a practice of designing, describing, and managing the solution in relation to specific business problems. You are the domain expert of the assigned solution and the “go to” resource for partner’s/customers interactions. Focus of the regional solution architect include on solution-level decisions, analysis of their impact on the overall business goal and outcomes.
- Highly skilled individual, involved in analysing the technology environment, Gov specifics, documenting requirement, setting the collaboration framework, creating solution prototype, participate in technology selection, solution development and support in project management.
- Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Present to customers as our expert in the domain and Fortinet’s Security Fabric for the Gov strategy at all levels in the customer hierarchy, from technician to CIO.
- Field and deals focused, evangelising solution offering, customer engagement for strategic or large opportunities.
- Formulate technical win strategies and discuss, with credibility, competitive offers in the marketplace and position ours as the best alternative.
- Lead conversations about industry trends and emerging changes to the security. landscape that every partner/customer needs to be aware of and planning to deal with when moving to the next generation infrastructure and service offering.
- Work closely with the Regional SE Director, Product Management, Technical Marketing, and R&D team, while sharing feedback from the field and promoting new technical requirements (RFEs)
- Provide design consultation and best practice guidance.
- Work closely with the regional cybersecurity specialist and support in demonstration, proof of value and proof of concept that showcase our value argumentations.
- Work closely with regional cybersecurity specialist to demos for strategic prospects and current accounts in all facets of Fortinet’s security fabric
- Help develop relationships with technology alliances, partners who will be critical to winning over new top-tier customers.
- In-depth knowledge of various enterprise security and networking solution, experience that emphasizes L2-L4 Networking, Network Security, Virtualization and Cloud Computing.
- Experience in Software Define Networking, Network Firewall virtualisation and Orchestration.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure automation (like Puppet, Chef, Ansible) Orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm) and Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Openstack).
- Demonstrate experience in API scripting, security strategies for container and micro service platform.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, Anti-Virus, Advance Threat Prevention, Web Application Firewall, Distributed Denied of Services, Application Delivery Controller, and Mail security.
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE,
- Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES.
- Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required.
- Good understanding on virtualisation and service chaining.
- Experience in Private Cloud such as Cisco ACI, VMWARE NSX, Openstack and demonstrable experience in securing these environments.
- Experience with current automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef)
- BSCS or equivalent and 8+ years of experience as an SE or systems integrator
- Preferably with achievement on CCNP, CISSP, FCNSP NSE, AWS CSA or MCSE.
- Willing to travel across the region frequently
Fortinet is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.