As a Software Developer in the FHT IT team, you will be responsible to
- Research, design, implement, test, and manage software for the FHT research program.
- Deliver technical project management for FHT research activities at SEC including project planning activities, requirements engineering, effort estimates, on-site and remote exchange with several research partners.
- Develop secure web applications and mobile apps for data collection and mobile health interventions including interfaces to endpoints such as sensors or robotics as well as secure transfer to the FHT server infrastructure.
- Enable data exchange between multiple robotic technologies and develop graphical user interfaces that can display these data in an intelligent manner to clinical personnel and patients
- Deploy and improve the MobileCoach platform (www.mobile-coach.eu) at Singapore-ETH Centre and offer technical support to ongoing studies.
I look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.