Support the Data Science team in:
- Managing and supporting SRV operations
- Ad-hoc data processing and analysis
- To support the DS&A division in the user testing requirements in StanTI
- To support DS in SRV reconciliation ops troubleshooting and issue reporting.
- Understand the review requirements provided by various internal users.
- Assist team with the review of vendor's test cases and help log defects.
- Project administration and follow up on rectification of issues.
- Assist the team on ad-hoc projects when necessary.
- Graduated in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics / Information Systems, Applied Mathematics or Statistics.
- Working experience for structured and unstructured datasets is essential
- At least 1 years of experience in a related field with real-world skills and testimonials from formal employers.
- Proficient in R
- Familiar with machine learning models for forecasting (e.g. glm, SVM(R), NN)
- Experience in using Qliksense will be advantageous
- Contract role for 11 months
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.