iClick burst onto the scene in 2001 when it first introduced the branded USB drive to the promotional products industry. Since then, iClick has not only redefined the service model, it has perfected it.
Our thousands of loyal clients have attested to our efforts through our numerous awards including the Counselor Distributor Choice award for USBs eight years in a row. As a standard practice, iClick offers 30-minute quote turnarounds, one-hour mock-ups, and free shipping on everything - something that is unheard of in our industry. You will also have peace of mind knowing that we include lifetime guarantees and adhere to the highest of quality standards.
iClick is your partner when it comes to your mobile and technology needs.
The main differentiator at iClick, however, is our people. Leading iClick is a group of fresh minds from the top distributors in the industry who have directed brand strategy for clients such as AT&T, Major League Baseball, NFL, Coca-Cola, Unilever, Ford, GM, and Constellation Beer Brands. Combining this knowledge base with our current award-winning staff has created a unique perspective and value proposition. We know what is important because we did your jobs and walked in your shoes.
iClick is only focused on high-quality solutions at value price points. Our creative labs are staffed with top industry experts and have curated solutions that will simplify and WOW! We are excited for you to see our new solutions as we create trends related to:
- PopSockets and Phone Grips for owning prime mobile real estate.
- Readyship Next Day Solutions when you need quick turnaround on your project.
- Custom Designed Solutions when you need something new and unique.
Over the past year, iClick experienced explosive growth and added thousands of new clients. We are no longer just a USB company. In 2017, we
- increased our physical factory footprint by 5x and invested in capital equipment for increased production speed
- increased overall headcount by 150% in production, creative, customer service, and account management,
- curated and bolstered our product selection to focus on solutions that make sense,
- and will launch a new website in Q1, 2018.
As we move into the future, we will continue to invest in the right areas of the business to ensure the phenomenal experience you have always come to expect from iClick.
iClick makes selling technology easy. We are not here to simply sell you a product but to educate, to provide you with the best solutions to meet your needs and to make you look like an expert when selling mobile and technology accessories.
Please come and experience the new iClick with us.
Taek J. Sung
Senior Vice President – Sales & Marketing